- All written content on ATemple Edits was created by owner (Andrew Temple) and is the property of owner (Andrew Temple), unless clearly otherwise stated. If created by another contributor, said contributor holds copyright of their own written word.
- Although guest posters hold copyright to their own work, unless it has been otherwise arranged in writing (electronic writing may be permissible), any guest post on ATemple Edits may not be republished on another site or print publication.
- Any contribution to ATemple Edits is subject to deletion without notice should the site ever be terminated for any reason.
- Media Content:
- Some photos on ATemple Edits may be courtesy of a stock photo site. If that is the case, permission has been granted/purchased for use of the photo, or the photo is public domain property and no permission is necessary. These photos, even if public domain, should not be copied from ATemple Edits for duplication; it is preferred that you visit the stock photo site and download/purchase the image yourself.
- Some photos on ATemple Edits are taken by blog owner (Andrew Temple) and are property of her and ATemple Edits. Duplication of these photos without prior written consent is prohibited.
- Many photos appearing on ATemple Edits are edited or include text or other graphic design. These should not be duplicated.
- In no circumstance should any image appearing on ATemple Edits be duplicated and used to promote any other blog, site, or company without prior written consent.
- Some videos may be uploaded or embedded on ATemple Edits, either from YouTube or another video service provider. Unless otherwise clearly stated, any uploaded videos are the intellectual property of blog owner (Andrew Temple) to the extent of the video service provider’s allowance, and should not be duplicated or taken credit for.
- Videos on this site that are created or maintained by Andrew Temple (either on ATemple Edits via WordPress or via another service provider) may include audio that is not solely owned by Andrew Temple or ATemple Edits. All copyright rules and regulations will be followed, with permissions clearly stated either in the video description or on the post page on ATemple Edits.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Contributors to ATemple Edits (including blog owner, guest posters, or commenters) hold no responsibility for mistakes, errors, or omissions in any of their contributions to the site.
- Blog owner (Andrew Temple) nor any guest posting contributor to the site holds responsibility for user-generated content (e.g. comments), be it libelous, spam, or otherwise unlawful or offensive. The commenters can be held responsible if it is found that their comment conflicts with law, or their comment promptly removed without notice.
- Any contribution (be it comment or guest post) to ATemple Edits can be removed from the site without notice at any time, for any reason. If it is found to the blog owner that the contribution violates a law, blog owner may address this accordingly; and, as previously stated, contributor will hold responsibility for their contribution.
- Content appearing on ATemple Edits may include affiliate or sponsored links. If this is the case, the individual post will be labeled as sponsored or affiliate. This will be made clear at or near the beginning of the post and possibly closer to the link, as well.
- ATemple Edits is not responsible for the content of sites that it hyperlinks to, including sponsored, affiliate, or other links off of ATempleEdits.com. Once the user has left ATempleEdits.com, ATemple Edits assumes no responsibility for content.
- Written content appearing on ATemple Edits that is not contributed by a guest poster, commenter, or other contributor is the opinion of blog owner Andrew Temple, and only Andrew Temple, and does not reflect the opinions of WordPress, affiliate companies, or sponsoring companies unless otherwise clearly stated.
- Blog owner (Andrew Temple) will review products (like books) based on personal experience. Reflections on this in the form of posts or comments to ATemple Edits are his opinion, and cannot be bought or changed by any advertiser, sponsor, or affiliate.
- ATemple Edits is maintained from the state of West Virginia, in the United States of America; laws applying to residents of West Virginia, and federal laws of the United States of America, will therefore be followed and enforced.
- ATemple Edits is powered and hosted by WordPress.com, and thus, follows its policies, as well.
- This may involve restrictions on comments, guest posts, and other contributions. For more information about these, and any other WordPress policies, click here. By staying on this site, you agree to all WordPress policies.
This is not meant to be a fully inclusive Terms & Conditions page, and it may be updated as time passes and new issues arise. Please check back often for the most up-to-date information.
Last update: 5/12/2017